COVID-19 Policies at Fallingwater
During the ongoing health crisis, Fallingwater will operate under guidelines recommended by national, state and local agencies and authorities. We will carefully and continually monitor the situation in our region and make adjustments as needed.
Read a message about our response to COVID-19.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. If you are exhibiting symptoms of the disease or feel unwell, please elect to stay home and help stop the spread. By visiting Fallingwater, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
To ensure you are comfortable and prepared for your visit to Fallingwater, please carefully review this checklist in advance.
For Your Safety
- Reservations are required for all visits. For the safety of our visitors, a limited number of visitors are permitted on the site each day. For this reason, reservations are required in advance. Please purchase tickets online or call 724-329-8501 to check the availability prior to traveling to Fallingwater.
- Masking is optional, in accordance with CDC guidelines. Fallingwater remains a mask-friendly environment for all. Many staff and visitors will continue to wear a mask. Disposable masks are available free of charge at the Gate House or Information Desk at Fallingwater.
- We have installed plexiglass screens at information and sales desks.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Visitor Center.
- Environmental cleaning and disinfection of “high-touch” door handles, surfaces and restrooms will occur on a regular basis throughout the day.
- All staff members have completed required training sessions to understand and implement modified safety procedures and sanitation practices to ensure the health of both staff and visitors.