COVID-19 Policies at Fallingwater
Masking is optional but always welcome. Complimentary masks are available free of charge at the Gate House and Visitor Center Information Desk.
Ahead of your visit, we encourage you to check the COVID-19 Community Level for Fayette County, Pennsylvania, for recommendations.
Fallingwater will operate under guidelines recommended by national, state and local agencies and authorities. We will carefully and continually monitor the situation in our region and make adjustments as needed.
Read a message about our response to COVID-19.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. If you are exhibiting symptoms of the disease or feel unwell, please elect to stay home and help stop the spread. By visiting Fallingwater, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and you acknowledge that Fallingwater assumes no responsibility for any claims which may arise.
To ensure you are comfortable and prepared for your visit to Fallingwater, please carefully review this checklist in advance
For Your Safety
- Reservations are required for all visits. For the safety of our visitors, a limited number of visitors are permitted on the site each day. For this reason, reservations are required in advance. Please purchase tickets online or call 724-329-8501 to check the availability prior to traveling to Fallingwater.
- The CDC adjusts risk levels for all counties in the United States on a weekly basis, so please check the COVID-19 Community Level for Fayette County, Pennsylvania, before you visit for recommendations.
- Masking is optional but always welcome. Disposable masks are available free of charge at the Gate House or Visitor Center Information Desk.
- Wash or sanitize your hands thoroughly and often. Sanitizing stations are located throughout the Visitor Center.
- Environmental cleaning and disinfection of “high-touch” door handles, surfaces and restrooms will occur on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Enhanced air filtration has been installed throughout the site.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, or a positive test, please plan to visit at another time. If you were exposed to COVID-19, you should start taking precautions.
- All staff members have completed required training sessions to understand and implement modified safety procedures and sanitation practices to ensure the health of both staff and visitors.