Arriving by Bus or Car
The following information is for groups arriving by bus:
- Buses should stop at the admissions booth so the group leader can pick-up the tickets. In addition, if you have a school group the group leader should be prepared to depart the bus to make the final payment at this time.
- Your bus will be directed to the main parking lot where you will be greeted by a member of our Visitor Services staff.
- Detailed information about the tour, your exact tour time, museum guidelines and other important information will be provided for the entire group.
- Your group must remain in the Visitors Center until your tour is announced over the loud speaker. The announcements can be heard in the café, museum shop and restrooms.
- Buses must turn off their engines while parked in order to save our natural environment.
The following information is for groups arriving by car:
- The group leader should make every effort to arrive before other group members start to arrive.
- The group leader should stop at the admissions booth in the driveway to pick-up the ticket and receive directions to the parking lot and Visitors Center.
- At the Visitors Center, the group leader should check-in at the information desk.
- A two-part ticket with information about your group's visit will be sent with your group confirmation packet. Copies of this ticket should be made and provided to each member of the group to bring with them.
- As the group arrives, each car should stop at the admissions booth and present their ticket to the Visitors Services Representative. They will then be directed to the parking lot and Visitors Center where they should meet the group leader.
- Please be sure that all members of your group know what name the reservation has been made under.
- The group should be divided into groups of 14 or less.
- Once all members of the group have arrived and have been divided into the groups of 14, the group leader should let the Visitors Services Representative at the information desk know that the group is ready to start their tours.
PLEASE NOTE: Groups arriving by car will only receive the group rate if the group leader pays for all the tickets one week prior to arrival. (Our normal group payment policy.) No group discount will be offered if your group wishes to have each member pay on their own upon arrival. Please review driving directions to Fallingwater and be aware of any travel advisories prior to your trip.
Call Visitors Services at 724-329-8501 for more information.