Visitors' Tour Guidelines
By reviewing the helpful tips provided in the tour guidelines, you'll maximize tour of Fallingwater. So that every visitor can enjoy Fallingwater, we ask that you follow these simple rules and guidelines during your guided tour:
- Please follow and stay with your guide while on your tour.
- Photography, painting and sketching are not permitted at any point during regular guided house tours.
- Children under 6 years old, including toddlers and infants, are not permitted on any guided tour.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times.
- Do not handle the museum collections, touch the woodwork and furniture or sit on the furniture during your tour.
- Be respectful of others in your tour group by not talking while the guide is speaking.
- Leave purses, camera bags, backpacks and other cumbersome items in your vehicle.
- Turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices during your tour.
- Follow any other guidelines that your guide or other Fallingwater staff may present during your visit.
- Walk only on designated pathways in and outside the house.
- Neither swimming or wading in the stream and waterfall are permitted.
- And most importantly…please enjoy your tour and visit!
Call Visitor Services at 724- 329-8501 if you have questions or to confirm that we are open in the event of weather emergencies.