We ask that every visitor follow these simple guidelines so that everyone enjoys Fallingwater:
- Through the purchase of an admission ticket, visitors agree that all photography, paintings, and sketches of Fallingwater are for personal use only and cannot be offered for sale or exploited for any commercial purposes or in any way made available for any third-party use.
- Photography, painting and sketching are not permitted during regular guided house tours. Still photography is permitted on the In-Depth tour only. Video cameras may not be carried through Fallingwater on any tour.
- No aerial photography or drones are permitted anywhere over the Fallingwater house or buildings.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times during the visit. Children under 6 are not permitted on tours. A family room is available to those visiting with young children.
- For the protection of Fallingwater and its collections, handbags larger than 10x10x3 inches (25x25x8 cm), backpacks of any size, camera bags, tripods, and other cumbersome items are prohibited inside Fallingwater and must be left in vehicles.
- Food and beverage is not permitted in the house.
- Walk only on designated pathways in and outside the house.
- Neither swimming or wading in the stream and waterfall are permitted.
- This is a carry-in, carry-out facility. We do not provide containers for the disposal of trash you bring with you.
- Pets, other than service animals are not permitted in Fallingwater or on the grounds.
Call Visitor Services at 724- 329-8501 if you have questions or to confirm that we are open in the event of weather emergencies.