Gifts through your Will or Trust
Gifts by Bequest
Create a legacy that will have an impact on Fallingwater for years to come.
Your will or trust is a reflection of your values. A gift by bequest through your will or living trust will provide for your loved ones and create a legacy at Fallingwater for future generations. Bequests in a will or trust are one of the most common ways of making a legacy gift.
It’s simple to establish.
Include Fallingwater in your will by adding a codicil to your existing document or naming it as a beneficiary in a new will. You choose the bequest gift that works best for you, such as:
- Specific Bequest: Designates a specific dollar amount/asset to Fallingwater.
- Percentage Bequest: Designates the percentage of your estate to Fallingwater.
- Residuary Bequest: After all necessary costs and bequests to others have been satisfied, any remainder of your estate will be distributed to Fallingwater.
- Contingent Bequest: Assumes you want to leave your entire estate to family and friends. However, if you outlive any beneficiary, you can instruct that Fallingwater receive that portion of your estate.
- Contact Julie Holmes, director of development, at 412-586-2312 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- Please use our legal name, address and Federal Tax ID when incorporating WPC into your estate plans.
Legal Name: Western Pennsylvania Conservancy
Address: 800 Waterfront Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Federal Tax ID: 25-1053485
The information and content contained herein are intended for educational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, tax or other professional advice or to be relied upon. We encourage you to consult with an attorney, tax advisor or accountant.