To help you get the most of your visit to Fallingwater, we request that interested media contact one of our staff at least two weeks in advance of visits to ensure we are able to make all the necessary arrangements.
Please note that complimentary passes to Fallingwater are issued to qualified members of the media working on assignment only and cannot be extended to family members or media on leisure visits.
Because only limited interior photography is permitted during the architectural tour, images of Fallingwater for editorial use are available on request.
Commercial filming and photography require advance arrangements, payment of location fees and proper insurance and certain restrictions may apply.
All professional photographers must sign a permission form indicating that any photographs or video/film footage taken at Fallingwater will not be used for promoting commercial products or services.
- All photography is at the discretion of Western Pennsylvania Conservancy/Fallingwater.
- All photographers, videographers, and artists must purchase general admission tickets.
- Photography sessions must not interfere with the enjoyment of Fallingwater’s other visitors.
- Drone photography is not permitted. This prohibition extends to any drone launched or operated from Fallingwater property, as well as drones launched from private property outside of Fallingwater but flying over Fallingwater boundaries and/or above Fallingwater facilities.
- Product photography is not permitted.
- Portfolio photography for aspiring photographers and models is not permitted.
- Fallingwater will not sign general releases giving blanket permission for stock agencies to use photos taken at Fallingwater.
For more information about commercial photography and filming, call Clinton Piper at (724) 329-7821.